Anthropological Museum (Ganj Ali Khan Bath)
The Ganj Ali Khan Bath is situated to the south of the Ganj Ali Khan Aggregate. The same was constructed in the year 1020 A.H., under the orders of Ganj Ali Khan the governor of the time. After necessary renovations, this bath was converted into an anthropological museum in the year 1971. Here statues are on exhibit, so as to display the various rituals in connection to the bath, such as cupping, shaving of the head, etc. besides other implements to do with an ancient and traditional bath.