Akbarieh garden and complex
Akbarieh Garden is a beautiful Iranian style gardens remained from Qajar dynasty and since 2011 is one of the nine Iranian gardens on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List. There are also wildlife, archeology and anthropology museums in the complex.
The beautiful garden is located on Binalud mountain and together with the structure inside it, was built during Safavid dynasty. Though the place performed as Caravanserai or roadside inn long before than that, where travelers could rest and recover from the religious journey to Mashhad. Inside the building there is a spring which the water is still flowing for centuries. It is said that Imam Reda a.s the 8th Shia Imam stopped there for prayer on his way to Tus, the Abassid throne and the water has been flowing to the surface since then.
Dowlatabad Garden located in Yazd, central Iran, is a Persian architecture jewels.
The Garden is an authentic Iranian garden that annually attracts thousands of domestic and foreign tourists.
This is a complex built according to the original Iranian architectural style and consists of a large garden and some buildings.
Looking at the garden and the main entrance of the garden, you will see the long pool in the shade of the tall cypress trees leading to the main entrance. On the way to the mansion, there are beautiful grapes and pomegranates trees behind those tall trees.
Before you see the garden or even the walls of the house, from hundreds of meters away and some streets away from that spot, you can see the tallest Windcatchers of the mansion inside the garden.
Bāgh-e Ferdows (Persian: باغ فردوس), also known as Emārat-e Bāgh-e Ferdows and The Mohammadieh Palace, is a historical palace in Tajrish, Shemiran, NorthTehran, between Zafaraniyeh and Jafar Ābād. It is part of a palace complex consisting of two castles, the North Castle and the South Castle, of which the former has decayed. Since 2002, it houses Film Museum of Iran.
The complex was originally designed by Hāji Mirzā Āqāsi, a Sufi believer and the Prime Minister of Mohammad Shah Qajar. It was used as a summer residence by the Qajar family and some nobility. Mohammad Shah Qajar died here in September 1848 and the complex became disused in subsequent years.
Eram Botanical Garden
The Eram Garden is one of the most beautiful and monumental gardens of Iran. Apparently, its history goes back to the period of the Saljuq Dynasty (A.D.1038-1194). Since its construction and until the late 18th century, it was predominantly used by the local rulers and Persian monarchs. At the end of the Zand dynasty (A.D.1750-1794), the Qashqaie tribal chieftains tookover the garden and the one of them called Jani Khan and his son constructed a building within it. At the time of Nasir ud-Din Shah Qajar (A.D.1848-1896), a Shirazi nobleman, Haj Nassir ul-Mulk, bought the garden from the Qashqaie overlords and constructed the present charming building. After passing through a chain of owners, the garden was finally handed over to shiraz University in 1963. It is now being used as a botanical garden by plant science researchers and general public.
Jahan Nama (Orrery) garden
Jahan nama (Orrery) garden is one of the oldest gardens in Shiraz and has been a little distance with Hafez Tomb. This garden was in extremity of prosperity in Al-e-Mozzafar and Al-e-Injou epoch (eighth century AH). Ibn Arabshahi (Timurid historian) called this garden as Ornament Of the World in Ajayeb-Al-Maqdour (Possible wonders) book.
During residence of Timur Qurakani in Shiraz The Jahan nama (Orrery) garden, was considered like another famous gardens of that period so he was constructed a garden like that in his motherland ,Samarkand and called that Jahan nama (Orrery). The Jahan nama (Orrery) garden was importance and cultivated in Safavids too.
Delgosha Garden, the Garden of the Heart's Delight was made in the eighteenth century. It is in an orange grove near Boustan avenue, which leads to the tomb of Sadi. The orange trees are healthy and the central pavilion is fine. But much of the garden has been insensitively modernized with concrete paving and blue painted water channels. Some of the walks are lined with cypress trees.
Afif-Abad Garden ,originally the Golshan Garden , is a museum complex in Shiraz , Iran.
Located in the affluent Afif-Abad district of Shiraz, the complex was constructed in 1863. It contains a former royal mansion, a historical weapons museum, and a Persian garden, all open to the public.
The Golshan Garden is one of the oldest gardens in Shiraz.
During the Safavid dynasty, it was used as a palace by the Safavid Kings.
The current main building was constructed by Mirza Ali Mohammad Khan Qawam II in 1863. He bought a nearby qanat to water his garden. After his death, the garden was eventually inherited by Afife, thus being called "Afif-Abad".
In 1962, it was restored by the army. It is now functioning as a weapons museum.
Fin Garden, or Bagh-e Fin, located in Kashan, Iran, is a historical Persian garden.
The origins of the garden may be anterior to the Safavid period; some sources indicate that the garden has been relocated from another place, but no clear picture of it has been found.
The settlements of the garden in its present form was built under the reign of Abbas I of Persia (1571-1629), as a traditional bagh near the village of Fin, located a few miles southwest of Kashan.
The garden was developed further during the Safavid dynasty, until Abbas II of Persia (1633-1666). It was highly recognized during the reign of Fat′h Ali Shah Qajar and was considerably expanded.
Shazdeh Garden (Persian: باغ شازده Bāgh-e Shāzdeh) meaning Prince’s Garden is a historical Persian garden located near (6km away from) Mahan in Kerman province, Iran.
The garden is 5.5 hectares, with a rectangular shape and a wall around it. It consists of an entrance structure and gate at the lower end and a two-floor residential structure at the upper end. The distance between these two is ornamented with water fountains that are engined by the natural incline of the land. The garden is a fine example of Persian gardens that take advantage of suitable natural climate.
The garden was built originally for Mohammad Hasan Khan Qajar Sardari Iravani ca.1850 and was extended ca.1870 by Abdolhamid Mirza Naserodollehand during the eleven years of his governorship in the Qajar dynasty. The construction was left unfinished, due to the death of Abdolhamid Mirza in the early 1890s.