The Imperial crown jewels of Iran (also known as the Imperial crown jewels of Persia) include several elaborate crowns and decorative thrones, thirty tiaras, and numerous aigrettes, a dozen bejewelled swords and shields, a vast number of unset precious gems, numerous plates and other dining services cast in precious metals and encrusted with gems, and several other more unusual items (such as a large golden globe with the continents made of emeralds and the latitudes and longitudes marked in diamonds) collected by the Iranian monarchy from the 16th century (Safavid dynasty) on.
Golestan Museum Palace
The oldest of the historic monuments in Tehran, the Golestan Palace (Palace of Flowers) belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran’s Historic Arg (citadel).
The Arg was built during the reign of Tahmasb I (r. 1524-1576) of the Safaviddynasty (1502-1736), and was later renovated by Karim Khan Zand (r. 1750-1779). Agha Mohamd Khan Qajar (1742-1797) chose Tehran as his capital. The Arg became the site of the Qajar (1794-1925)
3-Naqsh-e Jahan Square
Naqsh-e Jahan Square (Persian: میدان نقش جهان Maidān-e Naqsh-e Jahān; trans: "Image of the World Square"), known as Imam Square (میدان امام), formerly known as Shah Square (میدان شاه), is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 meters wide by 508 meters long (an area of 89,600 m2).
4- CHELEL SOTUN PALACE
Several palaces were built in Isfahan, during Safavid era few of them have survived. Even those which have survived were severely damaged. The palace of Chehel Sotun (palace of 40 pillars) is located in a vast beautiful garden. The original garden was larger than now. The present garden is 60000 square meters. The palace area is about 2125 square meters. There is a large pool in front of the palace. The first part of palace was built during Shah Abbas the great period. The beautiful frontal porch and the mirror ornamented Eivan were built during Shah Abbas the second era. It was used as a reception palace; foreign delegations and royal guests were entertained in this palace.
Persepolis literal meaning "city of Persians", was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550–330 BC). Persepolis is situated 70 km northeast of city of Shiraz in the Fars Province in Iran. The earliest remains of Persepolis date from around 515 BC. It exemplifies the Achaemenid style of architecture. UNESCO declared the citadel of Persepolis a World Heritage Site in 1979.
6- Eram Garden
Eram Garden, Bagh-é Eram (Garden of Paradise) is a famous historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran. It is a large garden with a wonderful looking palace in it. Its site close to the embankment of the Kushk river was formerly on the northwestern fringe of the city but is now well inside the greatly expanded urban area.
The idyllic Eram Garden is a striking location for visitors with a variety of plants as well as a historic mansion.
7- Yazd Atashkadeh (FireTemple)
The Yazd Atashkadeh is located on Kashani Street in Yazd province. It is considered a holy Zoroastrian temple which is home to Atash Bahram (Victorious Fire). The building was constructed in 1934 under the supervision of Jamshid Amanat on a piece of land donated by the Amanat brothers, and funded by various sources. The Yazd Atashkadeh is said to be Iran's only temple housing Atash Bahram.
8-Amir Chakhmagh Complex
In order to populate Yazd and with the cooperation of his wife, Fatemeh Khatoun, Amir Jalaledin Chakhmagh - one of the Shahrokh Teymuri's commanders and the governor of Yazd - has founded a complex including Tekieh (religious theatre), square, bath, caravansaries, monastery, pastry house, water well and, more important of all, Amir Chakhmagh mosque.
9- Arg-iBam (Citadel of Bam)
The Arg-i Bam (Citadel of Bam), established in the Sasanian period, is situated atop an artificial hill in the northwest quadrant of the old city of Bam. This artificial hill, originally created from debris, elevates the citadel approximately 5 meters above the surrounding urban fabric. The citadel complex occupies an area 315 meters wide along the east-west axis by 270 meters long along the north-south axis.
The Shazdeh Garden is a historical Persian garden located on the outskirts of Mahan in Kerman province, and was constructed under the orders of the governor of Kerman, Abdolhamid Mirza Naserodoleh, during the late Qajar period. Built in the traditional style in the late 1900s, the Garden consists of pools in a terraced fashion.