Ganj Ali Khan School
This structure is located in the Ganj Ali Khan sq. in Kerman, and was a reputed school in the past. Later, it was converted into a caravansary. On an epigraph affixed to the entrance, the date 1007 A.H. (coinciding with 1598 A.D.) can be observed. Its architect was Mohammad Sultani Yazdi, and its beautifully designed chambers are in two floors. Currently, the same is in the hands of The Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran and the Jehad. Both the facade and internal areas display arched tile work which reminds us of the Safavid era.