This house was constructed in 1881. It originally comprised two separate buildings, elaborately integrated into a single structure. The most important sections of the house are located along its southern wing. This side is marked by a graceful veranda. The veranda is supported by slender, brilliantly decorated pillars, which are adorned with colored stuccowork and highlighted by a semicircular tympanum. From the veranda one enters a reception hall flanked on either side by patios - small courtyards open to the sky. The patios were an additional means of providing light to the living quarters. Each patio had a small pool and lots of flowerpots, which produced the feeling of an oasis in the middle of the desert, and created a remarkable lushness in an area where green plants were the ultimate luxury. The second, smaller and more private part of the mansion is arranged around a small courtyard, the north and south sides of which are emphasized by small eivans. The east side is marked by a hall with five doors. This hall gives onto the reception hall. The Tabatabai House is larger than the Brujerdiha House. It has 40 rooms and over 200 doors.
It is particularly notable for wonderful mirror and stained-glass work.
Āmeri House / Borujerdis House / Abbāsi House