More popularly known as Pol-e Chubi ("Wooden Bridge"), the "Canal Bridge" is 145 m long, 4 m, and has 21 spans. It was built in 1665 over a stone canal (now covered) that watered the royal gardens on the riverbanks. During the Safavid period, this bridge was used exclusively by the shah, his courtiers, and royal visitors, and was closed to the public. In the middle of the bridge, two parlors, each with an area of 92 sq. m, were created as places for the shah's rest and relaxation.