These two colleges from the time of Shah Abbas H were built in 1647-48. They are based on the similar plan, but differ in the terms of the occupied areas. What is called Bozorg ("big") was originally called Kuchak ("small"), and commemorated one of Shah Abbas's ancestors. However, now the names of the seminaries correspond to their sizes. Both colleges feature portal inscriptions in Tholth done by Mohammad Reza Imami.